- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
Text for Insight & Education
Our work takes us to interesting places, and we meet remarkable people. Here are a few insights.
P17 / 2013
For 2013/14, Platform 17 is focussing on electronics in the wild and going wild. We want to turn the usual approach to designing electronics on its head, and look at how when things go wildly wrong they can end up so, so right. We want to look at how much unexploited potential there is in the technology of today, rather than the relentless focus on ever-increasing specs without any sense of what to do with them. How do we, as designers, make relevant contributions to the design of consumer electronics that go beyond styling and shape of blank slabs that hold screens?