- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
Text for Insight & Education
Our work takes us to interesting places, and we meet remarkable people. Here are a few insights.
Mind the Gap
In spring 2013, we took our students from Platform 17 to Taiwan to run a workshop with students from the National Cheng Kung University. The project focuses on engaging public transport hubs like train stations or bus stops with design. The resulting projects represent a unique viewpoint on urban transportation coming from a series of designers' collaborations which are both problem solving and interventionist and show the great potential of design as an integrative tool. The results of the workshop became the basis for an exhibition during the 2013 London Design Festival.