- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
Text for Insight & Education
Our work takes us to interesting places, and we meet remarkable people. Here are a few insights.
Make New Oysters for London
If one thing defines Londoners, it is our collective love/hate relationship with our transport system. We ran a number of evening workshops during the V&A’s monthly Friday Late events about that most iconic item of London transport; the Oyster card. We began by disassembling a number of Oyster cards to show people how they work and asking them how they’d improve the cards and transport in general. A large foam model of a tube station formed a canvas where visitors could write down their ideas. Finally, we created a series of adhesive templates that visitors could use to modify their own oyster cards into money clips, bottle openers and bookmarks without breaking them (usually).