- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
Text for Insight & Education
Our work takes us to interesting places, and we meet remarkable people. Here are a few insights.
Make For London
Make for London was a public engagement campaign conducted with the Victoria & Albert Museum as a part of their designers-in-residency program. The campaign events ranged from day-long workshops to short evening activities, organized around tying contemporary trends in crowdsourcing with the V&A’s tradition of showcasing manufacturing technology. The core idea was to create a platform where the best part of London – its amazing people – had a chance to get involved in designing tangible ways to improve their city.