- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
We were commissioned by the V&A to develop an engaging installation for the grand entrance hall as part of their Friday Night Late programme. The installation brief was to explore the changing nature of archives in a digital world and it also had to be assembled and taken down in a 6 hour window.
Our studio responded with an installation of differently formatted cardboard boxes, each one housing a bright orange light box displaying a variety of three dimensional models to create an abstract but strangely familiar collection of “things”.
Spectators were encouraged to closely examine the partly hidden and camouflaged objects housed in the warm and hypnotising orange glow of the boxes. From a Tiger attack helicopter to Han Solo in Carbonite and from a lobster to the iconic “Nike Swoosh”, the objects represent the designers fields of research from science to popular culture.