- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
V&A Museum Stationary
We were commissioned by the Victoria and Albert Museum in London to design, develop and produce a wayfinding concept: 18 flagpoles to be installed around the galleries of the V&A during the 2012 'Big Draw' event .
The flagpoles are designed to magnetically hold A3 and A2 sized banners and posters, and can be easily disassembled and stowed away for future use. The products are made of powder-coated steel and rubber and include reflective areas at the feet and adjustable brackets to hold the banners. During the design development we focused on the poles having a small footprint as well as having the highest quality, durability and flexibility during their usage in the museum, so that they can be used for a variety of future events.
We love the way bicycle frames are manufactured as well as the precision of metal rulers and professional stationery – both inspirations had a strong impact of the design of this series of products.