- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
In collaboration with Oscar & Ewan, we created three designs of bottles for Aqua Carpatica. The 'Perfect Bottles' represent Aqua Carpatica's rich history in the Carpathian Springs, and the company ethos of excellent quality and long-term sustainability.
The first, called Clarity, uses fine borosilicate glass and a simple ceramic stopper; graphics are printed on the bottom of the bottle and viewed from above.
The second design, Heritage, features embossing of traditional Romanian folk patterns into the glass and a simple bottle cap closure.
And the third design, Origin, has a stone from the Carpathian mountain region of Eastern Europe embedded in the glass. Origin is also wrapped in a paper shroud.