- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
- #ICYMI @TeamWynd & @postlerferguson are driving a new wave of air purifying products: https://t.co/CPZ4ePWk0c https://t.co/9AL4IX6BgN - 2 July 2016 - 7:56pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
The Paper AK-47 is a paper model kit of one of the most successful products of the 20th century, the AK-47 (Awtomat Kalaschnikowa).
The AK-47 is archetypal of the dark side of the product design world, fueling conflicts throughout the post world war globe. Yet its iconic status has led to a popular adoption of its aesthetic and its sparse, instantly recognizable design conveys a strange beauty. The Paper AK-47 removes the function of the weapon, using the empty paper shell to play with the power of aesthetics.
The Paper AK-47 comes in a 5 sheet paper model kit and explanatory poster, published by Die Gestalten Verlag.