- $839,834 for our NudeAudio Super M speaker on @kickstarter ! Looking forward to have it on our desk! http://t.co/uS8ea7p4Ws - 25 August 2014 - 10:53am
- lovely piece about our Personal Space series @Factormagazine http://t.co/W94F1PpUTn - 20 August 2014 - 10:56am
- From out latest issue: @PostlerFerguson's space gadgets that will make our lives a little more comfortable: http://t.co/tYg3YIArnL - 18 August 2014 - 5:21pm
- $625,403 for our SuperM @Kickstarter!! watch the last week of an amazing campaign https://t.co/SVGSNCIuBO http://t.co/MDLMAvdebs - 10 August 2014 - 7:29am
- .@postlerferguson fit 4 full-range drivers & 2 passive subwoofers into a pocket http://t.co/8NwcKWlFk4 #Bluetooth http://t.co/k0NZHiPGzc - 18 July 2014 - 6:27am
- .@postlerferguson fit 4 full-range drivers & 2 passive subwoofers into a pocket http://t.co/852uJAnm1K #Bluetooth http://t.co/1LnGCKn4vA - 18 July 2014 - 6:27am
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Five years after the launch of our paper gun series for Die Gestalten we have designed the MP7A1 produced by Papafoxtrot. There are two different paper kits available in this series, made up of die-cut thick white card, and separate accessories kit, including: torch, scope and laser pointer. These additions not only reduce the building time but also allow the builder to use the model as a white canvas. In the spirit of the original series, the product is designed to address the conflict of product perfection and lethality – engineering and tragedy. We are responsible for the design of the products as well as the packaging and graphics.
Papafoxtrot products are available at www.papafoxtrot.com