- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Nanopinion Concept and Touring Stands
Nanopinion is a project by the European Commission bringing together 17 partners from 11 countries with the aim of monitoring public opinion on innovation and nanotechnologies. Scientists currently debate the future implications of nanotechnology, which is the manipulation of matter on an atomic and molecular scale.
We entered a competition to design a portable structure for the Nanopinion Project and we were pleased our concept was selected from a list of entries. Each structure, or station, acts as an access point to the Nanopinion project. Each access point provides information to a European-wide survey about applications of nanotechnology. This will take place over a several year tour.
Our answer to the brief was to design of a completely collapsible, lightweight structure. The stand is made of aluminium and fibre glass elements covered with bright neon red ripstop as used in sailing or outdoors equipment and apparel. Storage, lighting and signage mounts are integrated into the structure. Constructed, each station is over 3 meters tall and 5 meters in diameter, yet they pack down into three ski bags for easy transport and storage.