- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Molekule Air Purifier
We worked with San Francisco based science and clean technology company Molekule to develop and design the world’s first molecular air purifier. The purifier is capable of destroying all indoor air pollutants and for the first time cleans the air of virtually all toxic agents.
We worked closely with the Molekule development team in California and our design approach was led by both using our sensibility to integrate the device into people’s homes as well as designing the perfect solution for the revolutionary technology and research given. This is reflected in the use of natural untreated materials such as leather as well as designing an aerodynamically effective flowpath for the air to enable the device to clean a 600 square foot room every 60 minutes.