- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Traditional Islamic architecture has dealt with the harsh desert climate by carefully controlling light and airflow through elements such as the masharabiya (windows), wind towers and earthen walls.
Using custom software, our Microclimates project is a way of building. It's based on a three-dimensional interpretation of the masharabiya built from arabic clay. The complex structure has a large internal surface area that efficiently conditions air passing through it by evaporative cooling. Each cooling tower is made from 3D-printed sand using technology developed by D-Shape.
Combining the principals behind these ancient building elements with the most advanced computer-aided manufacturing techniques, Microclimates is not just an installation, but a building language that can be reused again and again to create new public spaces.