- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
We were invited by Vienna Design Week 2011 to create a temporary cafe in the 2nd district of Vienna.
Drawing on the unique aesthetics and feel of the traditional Viennese coffee house we designed Cafe Sonja: a space which uses dark colours, complex, interlocking structures and high reflective gold surfaces to create an almost Brothers Grimm-like atmosphere.
All Furniture and fittings where designed and produced by our studio in London, then flat-packed and flown to Vienna where we set up the Cafe in three days.
Cafe Sonja was operated by the legendary Cafe Drechsler.