- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
- #ICYMI @TeamWynd & @postlerferguson are driving a new wave of air purifying products: https://t.co/CPZ4ePWk0c https://t.co/9AL4IX6BgN - 2 July 2016 - 7:56pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
The Buoy Lamps are part of an ongoing investigation to the aesthetics of industrial technology. The most specific, highly engineered objects take functionality to an extreme which is no longer recognisable to the layperson. The odd shapes and brilliant colours of navigational buoys could just as well be from children's toys, Christmas ornaments or giant jewellery.
Underneath the bizarre appearance, however, remains a pleasing materiality that is still comprehensible to the non-engineer upon inspection. There is a logic of balance, construction and materials that is rewarding in its simplicity and inevitability. The Buoy Lamps draw on these qualities, referencing various aspects of marine culture in their design and performance. Wooden ribs bound together by rope support central lights, balanced so that they can be jostled into different angles.