- Today's #RandomVandA is from the maker collective PostlerFerguson, a product & digital design practice -… https://t.co/DxLcBFvNze - 3 March 2017 - 10:03am
- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Rethinking In-flight Food
LH466, Duesseldorf to Miami, Economy
Flight duration: 10h 15min
In-flight meal: Chicken rice with cooked vegetables, prawn salad, bread roll, apricot cake
How could design introduce a new way to cater for travellers meals in a way that he or she will remember as a great experience? What an opportunity it would be if customers actually remember the journey by the tastes, textures and smells of the food that has been served - just like smelling or tasting the brand itself.
We developed "Brotzeit" - aimed to inspire decision makers in the airline industry to rethink their approach on how to deliver and serve meals to their customers, and what kinds of products are selected.
Each passenger can chose from a selection of fresh local produce when purchasing their ticket online and, once on the plane, a uniquely packed "Brotzeit" box will be waiting in the onboard galley.
All foods can be supplied by local specialist manufacturers to the airline and packed into the Brotzeit boxes of each passenger. The system is based largely on “cold” cuisine which means no factory kitchen is needed to prepare cooked foods that need to be kept hot. Every culture has a rich “on the go” cuisine of pre-prepared dishes, fresh produce, salads, pickles, conserves or raw foods. These foods are made for travelling and we believe future airlines should take advantage of this healthy and diverse food culture – it's Brotzeit!