- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
- #ICYMI @TeamWynd & @postlerferguson are driving a new wave of air purifying products: https://t.co/CPZ4ePWk0c https://t.co/9AL4IX6BgN - 2 July 2016 - 7:56pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
We were asked to develop a concept for an interactive installation for Covent Garden London. The aim was to add a new attraction to the Covent Garden area over the Christmas time to attract tourists and Londoners alike
“Bears” is an installation of giant acrylic polar bear structures which stroll around Covent Garden area both in the main market hall and outside. The bears are illuminated from the inside once a visitor touches the bears nose, resulting in a gentle pulsating light wave which slowly fills up the whole structure.