- Try Foods on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery https://t.co/zHTm1SM2eq - 31 January 2017 - 10:05am
- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Who wants me? #porn #adultporn #tinder #boobs. Go, don't be so shy Find a link on my page :* https://t.co/ChCIHhnKwd - 31 August 2016 - 2:49pm
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
- #ICYMI @TeamWynd & @postlerferguson are driving a new wave of air purifying products: https://t.co/CPZ4ePWk0c https://t.co/9AL4IX6BgN - 2 July 2016 - 7:56pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
American high tech audio equipment pioneer Acoustic Research asked us to help them to relaunch their brand with the Flash 1.0 Bluetooth speaker series.
Building on their tremendous history of technical innovation, we designed a compact yet very powerful speaker that builds on Acoustic Research's legendary sound quality with 21st century technologies.
A cast aluminum chassis and perforated leather cover give it a rich, tactile feel and evoke the rich language of classic hi-fi design.
The acoustic layout is based on true 360 degrees of listening experience which is reflected in the low silhouette of the design.
We aim to translate the incredible technical expertise of the brand which enlisted legends such as Miles Davis as well as Herbert von Karajan as their brand ambassadors in the 1960's into new and unique product experiences.